Tower of Toys is excited to announce that we are collecting unwrapped toys and gifts and this year, and will donate them directly to the following eleven local charities as part of our 2023 holiday drive:
- Boys & Girls Club of Manchester
- Dover Children’s Home
- Friends of Aine
- Friends of Forgotten Children
- My Turn
- Nashua Children’s Home
- New Generation
- Roca Kidz Club
- Spaulding Academy & Family Services
- The Webster House
- Walk with a Child
Please help us support these amazing organizations by donating to the Tower of Toys holiday drive this year!
Ways to Donate
- Drop off toys and gifts in the Beacon Building Atrium.
- Drop off toys and gifts at one of our designated drop off locations.
- Ship toys and gifts directly to Red Arrow Diner Corporate Offices (814 Elm Street, Suite 102, Manchester, NH 03101) using Amazon or your favorite e-commerce site.
- Click here to be a part of our holiday drive and donate funds to purchase toys and gifts to donate to 11 local New Hampshire charities.
- Dine at 10 local restaurants on December 9, 2023. These restaurants are teaming up to support Tower of Toys by promoting the initiative and asking customers to make a donation on 12/9/23: Alley Cat Pizza, Campo Enoteca, The Foundry, Hooked Seafood Restaurant, Ignited Bar & Grill, Industry East, Stash Box, Shoppers Pub + Eatery, Piccola Ristorante Martini Bar, and XO Bistro.
Important Dates to Know
- December 2, 2023: During the Manchester Christmas Parade on December 2nd, Tower of Toys will be set up at a table outside of the Beacon Building spreading holiday cheer with festive refreshments and information about Tower of Toys. Visit us outside of 814 Elm Street in Manchester to learn more about ways to donate to Tower of Toys. The parade will take place on Elm Street in downtown Manchester immediately following the Santa Clause Shuffle, at approximately 4:00pm.
- December 3, 2023: Visit our table during Merrymaking on West Merrimack! This amazing neighborhood block party will be an amazing collection of holiday fun for the whole family. Sign up here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/merrymaking-on-west-merrimack-tickets-748145161317
- December 9, 2023: Dine at 10 local restaurants on December 9, 2023. These restaurants are teaming up to support Tower of Toys by promoting the initiative and asking customers to make a donation on 12/9/23: Alley Cat Pizza, Campo Enoteca, The Foundry, Hooked Seafood Restaurant, Ignited Bar & Grill, Industry East, Stash Box, Shoppers Pub + Eatery, Piccola Ristorante Martini Bar, and XO Bistro.
- December 14, 2023: Tower of Toys is hosting our annual reception event on Thursday, December 14, 2023, from 5:00pm to 10:00pm. Please join us at the Beacon Building at 814 Elm Street in Manchester to spread holiday cheer and celebrate the success of this year’s efforts.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors
The Tower of Toys initiative would not be possible without the tremendous support of our sponsors. Thank you for your generous donations!
- Red Arrow Diner
- Just Flow Events & Marketing
- The Beacon Building
- Marcum LLP
- JDS Flooring
- Downdog Flow Yoga & Pilates
- Dick Pratte Cabinetry
- Angels Sewing and Quilting
- Cross Insurance
The media’s assistance in spreading the good news about the twelfth annual Tower of Toys was greatly appreciated! WMUR, Union Leader and Manchester Ink Link were among the media outlets that featured the initiative. Watch Kenny Craig of Flexecution in the WMUR segment below or click here to view other Tower of Toys news.
Since 2010, Tower of Toys collected unwrapped children’s toys, sports equipment, art supplies, cosmetics, movie certificates, gift cards and more to benefit local children and families in need. With the tremendous support of our sponsors and community, our team loved having the opportunity to bring joy to so many in New Hampshire. Despite the change in distribution last year in 2022, it is still the goal of Tower of Toys to spread happiness and cheer to children and families during the 2023 holiday season. All toys, gifts, and funds raised by Tower of Toys will be donated to ensure happy holidays for children of all ages.